The Slowing Out Travel Guides are created for locals and visitors who want to limit their impact on the planet during their leisure time while having more authentic experiences.
The Slowing Out Guide in Lyon contains:
- A list of the best sustainable addresses of the city in 4 categories Eat, Drink, Shop & Explore
- A portrait of the 4 conscious women who made the curated selection of the places
- A beautiful illustrated map with all the spots
- A description of the place by the woman who chose it, explaining why you should go there and how sustainable it is
- A beautiful photography to give you a first glance
- A link to the google map location, their instagram page and website
It is a digital travel guide of 20 places and 36 pages, released in january 2021. You will receive a link to download the PDF file so you can save it on your phone.
Buying a Slowing Out Guide means giving your support to conscious women who want to make the world a better place, and it is the first step towards conscious living and travelling.